Thursday, November 26, 2009

let's take a break

so today i went to my cousin's house and ate a lot of food. i'm wearing sweatpants right now. mm. i look like i'm 6 months into pregnancy. haha.

but seriously, i needed a break. school's so stressful. i did this project all night the day before it was due (NO SURPRISE) and then when i saved it, it disappeared on me. always remember to do "save as" and not just close it. dumb powerpoint! then i had to do it again and when i presented, most of the text was messed up like bigger font/wrong font. but it went okay i guess. then i had to do my whole thing for macbeth shit. that went pretty well too. ughh then another presentation on wednesday when we get back from break..

at least we had two half days before thanksgiving. :)

i hopefully go shopping tomorrow with my dad. i might get a tv for my room, but i really wanna get a camera. and if my bro gets a new laptop, i get his old one. which is like.. kind of good but then it makes me kinda mad. lol. cause one, he broke my laptop then bought a toshiba laptop. and now he's gonna get a new one? GREAT. whatever, at least i might get something out of it. anyways that's it.

hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and wore elastic! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment